Nov 5, 2008

Kilimanjaro. It speaks for itself

I stay here for another week to travel around with Rafael and my parents who joined us,

My father who is a lutheran priest has dreamt about coming to Moshi where his congregation has a sister church.

Rafael and I want to check up with a couple of potential partners and have a follow up conversation with the Nanyogie maasai village.

In Himo on the foot of Kilimanjaro we are greeted with overwhelming hospitality by mr Kilindi and his family. We get to see the sunset over Kilimanjaro. A stunning view.

I decide to get up early to see the sunrise är well.

So right here I am writing a post with my Nokia N95 phone soon to be uploaded through the Tanzania mobile network to which I have been connected during our whole stay here.

The Metafari has shown to have so many aspects. One is the discussion on how technology can help improving lives both here and in Europe.

More about that later. The first sunlight is now reaching the top of the great mountain. I wish you were all here with me.

1 comment:

Mickybloggen said...

I really had a very diffficult time to come back to the other reality. I realize that my other reality doesen't cope with my mind about things and life,in my point of wiew it feels very tecknocratical in a very nervos way.
The written word in all these papers has a lot more value in this reality, than to live - be and
work in the reality.